Rental Rules & Regulations
Villa Seriska Satu, Sanur, Bali Jl.Danau Tamblingan
Villa Seriska Dua, Sanur, Bali Jalan Sekar Waru
Villa Seriska, Seminyak, Bali Jalan Kunki 1,
WhatsApp: + 62 87860096528
Email: [email protected]
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2 P.M NOON AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. LOCAL BALI TIME.
2. This is a NON SMOKING Villa. Smoking is only permitted in the outdoor areas.
3. Pets are not permitted in the villa under any conditions, unless agreed with the owner in advance. Exceptions will be made for special cases such as disabled guests.
4. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to confirm the booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the villa rent. Please make payments by credit card or Paypal. The BALANCE OF RENT is due on arrival.
5. CANCELLATIONS : Please refer to the cancellation policy on the type of booking made. Cancellation outside the terms of the booking or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of villa guests is limited to the terms of each villa.
7. INCLUSIVE FEES : Rates include Airport collection; welcome drink/fruit basket; daily breakfast; daily; mineral drinking water; 24hr wifi internet service; linens/bath towels and all local and government taxes. Note: Range of other services like laundry/dry cleaning; lunch/dinner; tours; transport; etc are available at an additional fee.
8. RATE CHANGES : Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. VILLA MAINTENANCE: The renter agrees that the villa will be made accessible at any time for maintenance as required.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY : No refunds will be given unless:
A) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
B) The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation
order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and
wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
13: POWER BLACK-OUTS: No rental refunds will be given for power black-outs.
14. This agreement is governed by Indonesian laws and, in particular, the local laws of Bali, Indonesia.